- Advanced reservations are highly recommended.
- Reservations on rental equipment may be placed by calling us directly at 301-589-5008.
- All proposals are not guaranteed.
- A credit card number on file is required for ALL rentals.
- We must receive a 50% deposit and have a credit card on file in order for a reservation to be valid.
Deposits and Payment
- Credit Card on file and paid deposit are both required at the time of reservation.
- We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express.
- Personal Checks NOT ACCEPTED
- Final payment must be received by the rental date or credit card will be charged.
Delivery, Pickup and Setup
- Delivery and/ pickup is available for a fee, which is based on the destinations Zip Code. A $150.00 minimum rental is required to qualify for delivery in the immediate area. Rental minimums for delivery may increase with distance. ALL deliveries are made to the first floor door ONLY. We do not go up and down stairs. We do not go inside homes.Deliveries and pickups are made Sunday – Saturday from 9:00AM to 8:00PM. Any deliveries made outside of this time frame are subject to additional charges. Delivery times are not exact. Factors such as traffic and delays with other deliveries may slightly affect your delivery times. Though we try to contact customers in the event of a delay, please plan accordingly. Please consult our staff about special request deliveries or setup upon placing your order. (Example: Backyard, steps, hills, narrow passages.) Set up is not included in delivery charges, for most items, but is available for an additional fee.
Moon Bounce/Inflatable Requirements
- An electrical outlet must be located within 100 feet of setup position. Or a generator will be required at an additional cost.
- Adequate space must be available for the bounce. A 15×15 bounce actually needs a 18×18 space. Please plan approx. 3 extra ft. on all sides of inflatable for safety.
- There must be a flat area to setup the bounce. Slight inclines are ok, but not recommended.
If upon arrival we find that any of these requirements are not suitably met and we are unable to setup the bounce, your 50% deposit will be forfeited.
We understand that weather can sometimes put a damper on outdoors events, this is why we offer a “Rain Guarantee” on all of our outdoor inflatables. If inclement weather is forecasted, you must cancel by 12:00 pm the day before your event. Your deposit will be lost for cancellations made after this time. The total rental cost will be lost for cancellations made the day of the event. All other rental items cannot be cancelled under this rule. Remaining rental items will still be charged and a delivery fee will be added or you may arrange to pick-up the items from our warehouse. In the event of extreme weather conditions, which could cause unsafe jumping conditions or damage to the equipment, We’re Having A Party reserves the right to cancel a delivery. A weather cancellation made by We’re Having A Party will result in a full refund or full credit towards another rental.
All cancellations or changes to an event date must be made at least 14 days prior to the rental date. This policy applies to both full orders and individual items. Failure to cancel or reschedule more than 14 days before the rental date will result in the loss of the deposit or 50% of the total order. Cancellations made within 24 hours of the rental date will be liable for the full rental cost.
Prices and Policies are subject to change without notice.
If you pay the damage waiver charge as specified, subject to the limitations and exclusions below, Lessor agrees to modify the terms of this contract and relieve you of liability for accidental damage to the rented Item(s) on this contract, and for loss due to fire, collision, windstorm, upset and riot. We exclude from this waiver, however, any loss or damage due to theft, burglary, misuse or abuse, theft by conversion, intentional damage, mysterious disappearance or other loss due to your failure to care for the rented item(s) as a prudent man would his own property. If any such loss tends to indicate a crime may have been committed, a further condition of this waiver is that you must file a report to the proper law enforcement authorities and furnish us with a copy. In addition, if you have insurance for the loss or damage, you shall empower us to exercise, all your rights to obtain recovery under insurance, shall cooperate with Lessor to obtain recovery and all insurance proceeds shall be given or assigned to Lessor.